Saturday, 9 January 2016

SALE of original paintings!

I have been hibernating and dreaming of new paintings during the dark evenings.

Darkness falls at the end of the garden.


In preparation to begin a fresh year I was cleaning the studio when I rediscovered some of my earlier work. It struck me that I always meant for these images to be shown and enjoyed rather than hidden away in a portfolio.

So I have decided to begin 2016 with a sale of some of these paintings, which were inspired by the cycles of nature and mythology. I would love these early works to find good homes.



The Green Woman for SALE.
Please note my name & © do not appear on the original painting.



The Oak King and The Holly King for SALE.
Please note my name & © do not appear on the original painting.


Several paintings in this series have appeared in various pagan magazines such as Pagan Dawn and Pentacle and they were first exhibited at one of the early Glastonbury Goddess Conferences as well as at Féile Draíochta in Dublin.



The Horned God for SALE.
SOLD
Please note my name & © do not appear on the original painting.


Seed Woman and Hedgerow Crone for SALE.
Please note my name & © do not appear on the original painting.


PRICES

GREEN WOMAN, HEDGEROW CRONE, SEED WOMAN, 
HOLLY KING, OAK KING & HORNED GOD.
Large paintings size 11.70 x16.50 ins / 297 x 420 mm 

PRICE -  300 Euro + P&P each.
£220.00 Sterling / $330.00 US / $452.00 CAN + P&P


Corn Maiden and Green Man for SALE.
Please note my name & © do not appear on the original painting.

GREEN MAN & CORN MAIDEN.
Smaller paintings: size 8.30 x 1170 ins / 210 x 297 mm

BOTH SOLD


All paintings are un-framed.

To purchase an original painting or for more info 
please use the contact form at the foot of my home page HERE  
or visit my Facebook SHOP Page HERE and leave a message.



2 comments:

  1. Marvellous paintings, Jane!! I will share this post on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

If you have enjoyed reading this blog please leave your thoughts in a comment and I will respond. I moderate this blog so Anonymous comments & Spam will be deleted.