Saturday 30 March 2013

THE EVER-LIVING ONES UPDATE:


I am currently hard at work researching and writing my book:
"The Ever-Living Ones - Irish gods in landscape, myth and custom" 
but wanted to let you know that I will be exhibiting 
'The Ever-Living Ones' paintings in May at the new library 
in Tullamore, Co. Offaly - details below. 

There will be an official evening opening, date to be confirmed, 
if you would like to attend please email me at 
theeverlivingones@gmail.com 
I hope to be at the exhibition over several afternoons to talk with 
visitors about the paintings and sell art cards and prints. 
Once again, if you would like to visit do let me know and I will 
make sure I am there so we can meet for a chat.

With blessings
Jane





2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is very lovely and Congrats on writing your book....sounds so interesting! My great grandfather came from Donegal, Ireland...I hope to go and visit there one day! I am enjoying your blog and glad I found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam. I must admit that painting comes much easier to me than writing
    so this book will take a while.
    Hope you manage to get over to Donegal someday.

    ReplyDelete

If you have enjoyed reading this blog please leave your thoughts in a comment and I will respond. I moderate this blog so Anonymous comments & Spam will be deleted.